[gnso-rpm-wg] Two URS decisions of note

Doug Isenberg Doug at Giga.Law
Wed Feb 7 20:53:45 UTC 2018

I don't think this is a case of a "2nd bite at the apple" since the
complainant won the first URS proceeding and lost the second one.  So,
presumably, the domain name was re-registered by the respondent after the
URS suspension expired in the first case.  It would be fascinating to know
if the complainant/trademark owner tried to register the domain name fr
itself after the suspension expired but was unable to do so before the
respondent got it again - that's certainly a significant limitation/hazard
of the URS.

Douglas M. Isenberg

Attorney at Law

 <https://giga.law/>

Phone: 1-404-348-0368

Email:  <mailto:Doug at Giga.Law> Doug at Giga.Law

Website:  <https://giga.law/> Giga.Law