[gnso-rpm-wg] [Ext] Re: RPMs Data Request Table & RFP Update

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Thu Jan 25 02:01:58 UTC 2018

Hello Kurt,

Thank you for your comment and suggestion.

We intend to include the following language to accompany the attached table in the RFP document, so as to convey the messages that the suggested survey questions are still being developed.

Please note that the Data Request Table still in draft form at the launch of this RFP. In particular, the suggested draft survey questions are under discussion within the Data Sub Team. The Data Sub Team continues working toward the completion of the table by finalizing the draft survey questions. The goal is to provide the final agreed Appendix A document to responding providers by the deadline when “ICANN responds to participant questions”, as detailed in the RFP Timeline.

Since ICANN Procurement requires some time to load all RFP documents in their system, we need to hand over the Data Request Table in a timely manner in order to launch the RFP next week.

As you rightly pointed it out, during future interaction with responding vendors, we could provide further details on the Data Request Table, explain the status of suggested survey questions, and share with them updated version as the Sub Team work progresses. This won’t be the only opportunity to share with vendors the Data Request Table.

Thank you,
Ariel