[gnso-rpm-wg] Request for Proposals (RFP) launched for Sunrise & Trademark Claims survey

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Jan 30 01:17:44 UTC 2018

Dear all,

As mentioned previously, and with very helpful support from our colleagues in ICANN’s Procurement Department, staff has launched the Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Sunrise and Trademark Claims survey, which is the data collection request that was approved by the GNSO Council in September 2017: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2018-01-29-en. The proposed timeline (as highlighted to the Working Group), details about the project scope and other relevant information can be found in the RFP documents linked from the announcement.

Thank you also to those Working Group members who had submitted names of potential vendors.

Cheers
Mary, Julie, Ariel and Berry