[gnso-rpm-wg] Staff action item on IRT/STI discussions (URS background)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Jun 5 02:00:48 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Just a note to confirm that staff will look into the background discussions that led to the recommendations from the IRT and the STI, as we actually already had an action item from the Documents Sub Team to look into one or two similar background questions, also for the URS.

We will revert to the WG once we have more information.

Thanks and cheers
Mary, Julie, Ariel & Berry