[gnso-rpm-wg] ICANN 61 RPM remote participation all in one place (was Re: Proposed agendas for the 4 RPM Working Group sessions at ICANN61)

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Fri Mar 9 22:40:53 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

For your convenience (and my own!), I calculated the schedule for
those participating remotely in the NYC and Los Angeles time zones
(i.e. Eastern time, and Pacific time), and consolidated all the
relevant links/pass codes into a single email that can be referenced.

NB: San Juan doesn't observe daylight savings time.

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/puerto-rico/san-juan

Given the time change this weekend in many parts of North America,
care should be taken in computing the correct time if you're elsewhere!

1.  Saturday 10 March, 15.15-16.45 (local time): Session #1 (in Room 104)
NYC time: 2:15 pm to 3:45 pm
Los Angeles time: 11:15 am to 12:45 pm

Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/sju61-104abc
Audio Bridge Pass Code: RPM 1

Agenda: https://community.icann.org/display/RARPMRIAGPWG/2018-03-10+ICANN61+San+Juan+-+Review+of+all+Rights+Protection+Mechanisms+%28RPMs%29+in+all+gTLDs+PDP+WG+Session+%231

2.  Saturday 10 March, 17.00-18.30 (local time): Session #2 (in Room 104)
NYC time: 4 pm to 5:30 pm
Los Angeles time: 1 pm to 2:30 pm

Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/sju61-104abc
Audio Bridge Pass Code: RPM 2

Agenda: https://community.icann.org/display/RARPMRIAGPWG/2018-03-10+ICANN61+San+Juan+-+Review+of+all+Rights+Protection+Mechanisms+%28RPMs%29+in+all+gTLDs+PDP+WG+Session+%232

3. Sunday 11 March, 17.00-1830 (local time): Session #3 (in Room 208-BC)
NYC time: 5 pm to 6:30 pm
Los Angeles time: 2 pm to 3:30 pm

Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/sju61-208bc
Audio Bridge Pass Code: RPM

Agenda: https://community.icann.org/display/RARPMRIAGPWG/2018-03-11+ICANN61+San+Juan+-+Review+of+all+Rights+Protection+Mechanisms+%28RPMs%29+in+all+gTLDs+PDP+WG+Session+%233

4. Thursday 15 March, 08.30-10.15 (local time): Session #4 (in Room 103-A)
NYC Time: 8:30 am to 10:15 am
Los Angeles Time: 5:30 am to 7:15 am

Agenda: https://community.icann.org/display/RARPMRIAGPWG/2018-03-15+ICANN61+San+Juan+-+Review+of+all+Rights+Protection+Mechanisms+%28RPMs%29+in+all+gTLDs+PDP+WG+Session+%234

Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/sju61-103a