[gnso-rpm-wg] YOUR FEEDBACK REQUESTED: rotating Working Group meeting times

BECKHAM, Brian brian.beckham at wipo.int
Fri Mar 23 14:28:39 UTC 2018

Thanks Mary for this question to the WG.

Is there any possibility of a 4th option to accommodate Europe?

Both the current time and the two proposed alternatives are difficult to make.

Without taking anything away from our APAC members, do we have any idea how many WG members the current rotation accommodates vs the overall membership?

Brian