[gnso-rpm-wg] [Gnso-rpm-practitioner] Final Draft Questions for Practitioners -- Final due

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon May 7 22:05:33 UTC 2018

Hi Doug,

Tx you for your thoughtful comments. We circulated these Practitioners
questions over the last few weeks with requests for limited edits, as
the questions have been worked and re-worked by subteam members
dedicated to the task. The Practitioners Subteam wanted these questions
to be accessible and approachable, and worked hard to make them so.
Your points are noted, but the group is not going to be able to go
through another full redraft.

Last week, in the final round of review, a few new questions were
introduced that brought about intense response.  A group from the
Practitioners Subteam met on Friday for 1.5 hours to finalize these
questions, and work to see if they could achieve consensus, and this is
the version being re-circulated for review now -- just for review of the
final two questions.

We appreciate your thoughts and response. I am told by Jason Schaeffer,
Practitioners Subteam Chair, that the group has completed its work, and
passed on its results, with his thanks.   With that said, the Subteam is
agreeing to make the discreet change in Other Question #5 from “neutral
or impartial manner” to “impartial and independent” to mirror the
requirements set forth in Rule 6(b) of the URS.    Otherwise we have
finished this discussion and need to pass this document to Staff for
creation of the survey.

Best regards,

Kathy