[gnso-rpm-wg] Proposal No. 30 - Mediation

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:43:05 UTC 2018

Thanks for posting your report Steve, interesting read. David Taylor (Hogan
Lovells) and Nick Wenban-Smith (Nominet) made a presentation to the
IGO/INGO WG (and answered questions) at the end of 2017 which was very
informative. Details can be found here
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoicrpmpdp/2017-12-12+IGO-INGO+Access+to+Curative+Rights+Protection+Mechanisms+Working+Group