[gnso-rpm-wg] [Ext] Re: REMINDER: Agenda and Materials for 12 October Working Group Meeting 1700 UTC

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Fri Oct 12 13:45:04 UTC 2018

George,

Thanks for the update.  This is noted.

Best,
Julie

On 10/12/18, 9:44 AM, "George Kirikos" <icann at leap.com> wrote:

    I'll have a revised version of URS Proposal #12 available sometime
    next week (with many thanks to Rebecca for her insights), but will be
    unable to have it ready before today's call (I only presented that
    proposal 2 days ago, and it'll take me a little longer to revise it,
    and double-check it with Rebecca).

    https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.leap.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=adDIs0WEx_lLwFfrsdovxTYY8GkRHo5ibc8SR3Npdh8&m=vWcQ5RQ7MxuLJjE_7RwmNem6upeTN3czGzbUSnC8X6k&s=XW6HFMepvcQF1l7mgo971yjWqG5kmDY3iswi4Gvwvhw&e=