[GNSO-RPM-WG] [gnso-rpm-wg] URS Proposal #33 - putting URS providers under contract

Corwin, Philip pcorwin at verisign.com
Tue Oct 16 21:06:22 UTC 2018

When I publish an article under my name I am as careful as possible that any
facts stated within it are accurate.

When I refer to "views" I mean opinions based upon, or interpretations of the
meaning of, those and other facts.

The purpose of my prior statement was to make clear that views I expressed in 2013 on behalf of a prior client should not be attributed to me or my current employer in 2018.

Philip S. Corwin
Policy Counsel
VeriSign, Inc.
12061 Bluemont Way