[gnso-rpm-wg] Order and Schedule for Individual URS Proposal Presentations

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Tue Sep 11 22:20:24 UTC 2018

Hi Phil,

The reason I had to respond most recently, though, was because of the
first part of your earlier email, which stated:

"discussion of whether a specific proposal would best be deferred to
phase 2 can occur ***when it is brought up for discussion***"
(emphasis added)

So, it appeared to me that it had **already been decided**, based on
that statement, that proposals not already designated as Phase 2 would
get free "air time" before the group to market themselves (i.e. "when
it is brought up for discussion"), which would advantage them. So, I
simply proposed consistency, and I hope that will be considered.