[gnso-rpm-wg] Recordings, attendance & AC chat from Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) PDP Working Group call on Wednesday 26 September 2018

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Wed Sep 26 15:18:28 UTC 2018

[resending, as I sent the prior email from an unsubscribed email address]

The attendance record is not accurate. e.g. my name (George Kirikos)
is missing. Also, Georges Nahitchevansky's first name is missing the
's'. There might be other errors beyond that.

Also, it seems participation from Asia-Pacific based members was quite
light on this call (which was supposed to be APAC-friendly), if the
(revised) attendance was accurate. Perhaps a different time slot needs
to be considered?