[GNSO-RPM-WG] [Ext] Re: Recent Correspondence Related to Complaints Issues within the RPM PDP WG & Expected Standards of Behavior

George Kirikos icann at leap.com
Fri Apr 5 05:28:25 UTC 2019

Hi folks,

Just to followup on this thread, the correct link should have been:

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/correspondence

1. October 23, 2018 letter from Andrew Bernstein (one of my lawyers,
on my behalf) to Samantha Eisner:

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/bernstein-to-eisner-23oct18-en.pdf

2. March 9, 2019 letter and attachment from John Jeffrey to Keith Drazek:

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/jeffrey-to-drazek-09mar19-en.pdf
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/expected-standards-behavior-advice-enforcement-09mar19-en.pdf

2. March 9, 2019 letter from John Jeffrey to Andrew Bernstein and myself:

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/jeffrey-to-bernstein-kirikos-09mar19-en.pdf

3. March 10, 2019 letter from Robin Gross (one of my lawyers, on my behalf)
to John Jeffrey:

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/gross-to-jeffrey-10mar19-en.pdf

Since then, there has been additional correspondence, which has been posted
to the GNSO Council mailing list:

4. March 29, 2019 letters from GNSO Council Leadership to Greg Shatan, and
to myself:

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/2019-March/022468.html

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/attachments/20190329/0fc92019/GNSOCouncilLeadershipTeamLettertoMr.GregShatan--29March2019-0001.pdf

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/attachments/20190329/0fc92019/GNSOCouncilLeadershipTeamLettertoBernstein-Gross-Kirikos--29March2019-0001.pdf

5. March 29, 2019 email from Robin Gross on my behalf to Keith Drazek, and
his response of April 1, 2019 (email thread can be read backwards):

https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/2019-April/022479.html

My response to the March 29, 2019 letter is attached.

They have threatened to remove me from participation in the RPM PDP if I do
not write the letter that they desire and deliver it today. In my view,
their request is an affront to free speech and due process, and I explained
in detail why I cannot in good conscience do what they ask of me. As I did
not deliver what they requested, this may be the last email from me on this
mailing list.

If that is the case, it's been a pleasure working with you, and I wish you
all the best.