[GNSO-RPM-WG] ICE domain name seizures -- potential source of data for RPM PDP?

theo geurts gtheo at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 2 21:03:09 UTC 2019

Hi George,

Is a full list going to help us here? ICE is focussed on copyright "issues."
Sure we can discuss if they do it correctly or not, but it seems to be
out of our scope.
Our bylaws are pretty clear, not to mention;
https://www.icann.org/news/blog/icann-is-not-the-internet-content-police

Feel free to correct me, I somewhat lost track of this group, so I
apologize in advance.

Thanks,

Theo Geurts CIPP/E