[GNSO-RPM-WG] ICE domain name seizures -- potential source of data for RPM PDP?

Nahitchevansky, Georges ghn at kilpatricktownsend.com
Sat Jan 5 22:18:42 UTC 2019

I fully agree with Paul.  I really do not see the relevance.  Even you had a list you would have very little details on the underlying situation and facts involved.  More importantly, and as Paul notes, this is a completely different process that is involved and has nothing to do with the URS or UDRP process.  To be sure, these governmental seizures typically involve fairly significant situations involving counterfeiting, criminal activity such as sales of illegal substances, illicit gambling, fraud, prostitution etc., terrorism and other nefarious acts.  The UK, for example, recently seized 30,000 plus .uk related domains.  These were apparently part of a sting involving criminal activity of significance.