[GNSO-RPM-WG] Proposed Agenda for RPM Meeting on 18 September 17:00-18:30 UTC

Zak Muscovitch zak at muscovitch.com
Tue Sep 17 03:22:57 UTC 2019

Dear WG members, staff and co-chairs,

Since I may not be able to attend the upcoming call this Wednesday, I want to let you know that since last week’s call, I have not become aware of any additional interest in the ‘compromise’ proposal which I had circulated and which we had discussed on last week’s call (i.e. the one that allowed ‘design marks’ into TMCH but didn’t afford Sunrise priority). Accordingly, I am withdrawing it and continue to support the first proposal, namely the ‘Kleiman / Muscovitch proposal as revised (see; https://community.icann.org/display/RARPMRIAGPWG/2019-09-11+Review+of+all+Rights+Protection+Mechanisms+%28RPMs%29+in+all+gTLDs+PDP+WG?preview=/117604906/117605391/Kleiman%20Muscovitch%20Proposal%20Compare%20Doc.pdf).

Yours truly,

Zak Muscovitch
ICA General Counsel