[GNSO-RPM-WG] Q#8

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 17:06:41 UTC 2019

Sorry the last part of my email was lost:

Proposals for changes to the scope of the RPMs should be re-targeted at 7.1
& 7.2

The proposed wording in 3.2.3 is not right the current wording would seem
to be fine.

3.2.4 isn’t really a problem pre se for the RPMs though it is very wide if
they decide to include all types of intellectual property :-) Though is
that within our Charter?