[GNSO-RPM-WG] Q#8

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 14:44:04 UTC 2019

Thanks Rebecca. In that case I think it is important we do not change the
current wording of

3.2.4 - Other marks that constitute intellectual property.

It is an elegant catch all for all other type of marks not all other types
of IP. This includes any type of mark that is not included in 3.2.1, 3.2.2
& 3.2.3. GIs would seem to be a good example

The RPMs flow from 7.1. & 7.2 and they do not reference 3.2.4