[GNSO-RPM-WG] Q#8

claudio di gangi ipcdigangi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 15:55:44 UTC 2019

Rebecca,

We agree then, because I am not suggesting they be mandatory. My fault for
not specifying that (I thought it was implied from the nature of our recent
discussions).

I am just trying to put forward policy guidance so it’s clear to everyone
what is available and how the system functions. Why have a system if no
knows how to use it, or it’s too difficult to implement administratively.

Best regards,
Claudio