[GNSO-RPM-WG] Comment deadline 4/27 - question

Petter Rindforth petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
Sun Apr 19 18:21:59 UTC 2020

Hi Kathy,

I work with this topic and comments on behalf of one of the IPC member organisations (FICPI) and it is indeed a difficult working period right now, with most co-operative members and colleagues working from home and there focusing on trying to do the normal daily work.

A two week extension - at least - would indeed be helpful and thereby increasing the possibility for interested members and organisations to co-operate and have the possibility to file their comments.

All the best,
Petter

F.I.C.P.I.
--
Petter Rindforth, LL M

Fenix Legal KB
Östermalmstorg 1, 3tr
114 42 Stockholm
Sweden
Fax:+46 8 50256500
Direct phone: +46(0)702-369360
E-mail: petter.rindforth at fenixlegal.eu
www.fenixlegal.eu

NOTICE
This e-mail message is intended solely for the individual or individuals to whom it is addressed.
It may contain confidential attorney-client privileged information and attorney work product.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are requested not to read,
copy or distribute it or any of the information it contains.
Please delete it immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Fenix Legal KB, Sweden, www.fenixlegal.eu
Thank you