[GNSO-RPM-WG] TMCH Proposal 7

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Tue Aug 4 12:16:07 UTC 2020

Email forwarded on behalf of Lori Schulman

Dear All,

I am responding to Jason’s suggestion about continuing the discussion of recommendation 7.  I cannot make the RPM call on Tuesdays.  I was clear about that when the schedule changed.

My response is as follows to the suggestion.

  1.  My understanding is that issue closed out 2 weeks ago.  INTA not in favor of reopening the question.
  2.  As the basis for reopening the question is the suggestion from INTA about access and accreditation, that suggestion was made in the event that the WG would have consensus on opening the TMCH.  As there was no consensus, INTA considers this moot.

The IPC leadership call competes with the WG call today.  Between my absence and the conflict with IPC call, I am asking for the WG to delay this item until at Thursday.  However, per the above, INTA’s position is that it’s suggestions regarding an open TMCH have become moot.

Thank you for your consideration and I apologize for the last minute nature of my request.

L.

With kind regards,

Lori S. Schulman
Senior Director, Internet Policy
International Trademark Association (INTA)
+1-202-704-0408, Skype:  LSSchulman
lschulman at inta.org<mailto:lschulman at inta.org>, www.inta.org<blocked::http://www.inta.org>

Find us on: [cid:image001.png at 01D66A37.8060EE70]  Twitter [twitter.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/INTA__;!!PtGJab4!qVQMgWy8VmzeQ1a3V-1YRtLOTXGnqbyQDb4dxGglAdUUciYTIrep8d2BGqouuTDxFuAMUNY$>  [Description: LinkedIn]  LinkedIn [linkedin.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.linkedin.com/groupInvitation?groupID=69899__;!!PtGJab4!qVQMgWy8VmzeQ1a3V-1YRtLOTXGnqbyQDb4dxGglAdUUciYTIrep8d2BGqouuTDxcg_Ux5k$>  [Description: facebook-logo (2)]  Facebook [facebook.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.facebook.com/home.php?*!*GoINTA*ref=ts__;Iy8_!!PtGJab4!qVQMgWy8VmzeQ1a3V-1YRtLOTXGnqbyQDb4dxGglAdUUciYTIrep8d2BGqouuTDxOyEO5LA$>

[cid:image004.png at 01D66A37.8060EE70]