[GNSO-RPM-WG] [Ext] RE: Small Group for proposed amendments to TM-PDDRP

Corwin, Philip pcorwin at verisign.com
Fri Aug 28 19:18:07 UTC 2020

Paul:

Rest assured that I have not jumped to any conclusion that whatever the small group agrees upon will require public comment. In that regard, when it does report back, it would be helpful if in addition to the final recommendation text you could highlight what changes have been made (per a redline) from what was put out for comment in the IR.

As I said below, “My own view would be that we should seek public comment where we have a substantially new proposal that could have a material effect on the community or portions thereof.” (highlighted for emphasis)

I appreciate your taking the lead on this.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Best, Philip

Philip S. Corwin

Policy Counsel