[GNSO-RPM-WG] Notes and Action Items: RPM PDP WG Meeting 05 February 2019

Tushnet, Rebecca rtushnet at law.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 7 22:09:03 UTC 2020

I’m not going to be able to explain numbers I didn’t provide; Staff may be able to provide some insight into their drafting. When I was on the call and driving, I knew that our detailed coding did not produce the 7% number. I was not able to re-do the math at that point, and I assumed it was some sort of typo.

Rebecca Tushnet
Frank Stanton Professor of First Amendment Law, Harvard Law School

Sent from my phone. Apologies for terseness/typos.