[GNSO-RPM-WG] WG discussion on proposal #6 - last week

BECKHAM, Brian brian.beckham at wipo.int
Thu Jan 16 08:52:14 UTC 2020

Thanks Claudio,

This supplemental clarification fits with what I have understood the proposal to say all along.  (For example, the NFL<https://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/decisions/html/2000/d2000-0128.html> or Major League Baseball<https://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/decisions/html/2009/d2009-0985.html> could bring a consolidated claim<https://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/search/overview3.0/#item411> on behalf of the teams in their respective league.)

Thank you for this – which should allow us to consider this particular discussion closed – as we move towards drafting the Initial Report.

Brian