[Gnso-ssc] SSC - GAC Liaison

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Sat Sep 9 11:08:35 UTC 2017

As it appears that I have been nominated as a candidate for the
GAC liaison position, I hereby have to recuse myself from any
SSC deliberation of the issue.

As the archive of this mailing list is publicly accessible, I
guess we don't have to remove me from the list for the duration
of the deliberation, but if we have conference calls / meetings
discussing both the GAC liaison selection and other matters, I
I am hoping we can arrange the agendas with the GAC liaison
selection is handled at the end so that I can leave the call or
meeting at the appropriate time. I will of course not attend
any calls or meetings purely related to GAC liaison selection.

Any other things I've forgotten to take into account?

	Julf