[Gnso-ssc] Doodle / Launch of poll to evaluate GNSO Liaison to the GAC candidates

Julie Bisland julie.bisland at icann.org
Thu Sep 28 03:10:43 UTC 2017

Dear SSC members,

Please complete the doodle poll below to evaluate GNSO Liaison to the GAC candidates.

Doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/hrmvmz6w8m3x37f9

I have enabled the time zone so that it can be changed to yours.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Julie

Julie Bisland
GNSO SO/AC Support coordinator
Email:  julie.bisland at icann.org<mailto:julie.bisland at icann.org>
Skype ID:  79613b691cb8a6c1

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses</learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>