[Gnso-ssr] starting up - refining our rules of engagement

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Feb 10 13:51:14 UTC 2014

Mikey

It might not be a bad idea to see if we have:

-          Members from all the ACs and SOs

-          Someone from infosec

I'm not suggesting name who is on here - a simple X registrars, Y ALAC etc., would be helpful

Just my two cents

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting & Colocation, Domains