[Gnso-ssr] starting up - refining our rules of engagement

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Mon Feb 10 15:32:12 UTC 2014

Yes, many of us wear multiple hats, or may have cause to clarify exactly who they are speaking on behalf of at the time. I am a vice-chair of the GNSO Council, but I will seldom be speaking on behalf of the Council - I could possibly sometimes be speaking on behalf of the NCSG, or NCUC, if we have a set position - but usually it will be just me.

The one topic in which I will be wearing my GNSO Council Vice-chair hat is that i have responsibility for planning GNSO meetings at the Singapore meeting, so I will be listening attentively to any suggestions of SSR topics for the Council agenda.

Regards

David