[Gnso-ssr] Broken TMCH?

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Sun Feb 23 16:25:14 UTC 2014

hi all,

as *I* am the one that chopped that snippet out of the chat transcript of the call, let me take the blame for launching a discussion that really had several completely different topics all in one.  thanks to Kal and Patrik for putting up with that.

i have an almost-sure recollection that there’s a review of the new-gTLD rollout that is supposed to happen some time (1-year, 2-years?) after launch.  from a policy-making standpoint, which things in this discussion can wait for that review and which (if any) are more urgent and might require policy attention — again, keeping the focus on SSR if possible.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)