[Gnso-ssr] SAC065 - DDoS Attacks Leveraging DNS

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 3 00:55:17 UTC 2014

How about T-shirts for Singapore that say Outreach:  means reach out and STABILISE and SECURE.  Send one to Steve Crocker and Fadi.  Sneak a presentation ceremony it into the opening feel-good session.
The back of the shirt could be in fine print…Security…..not really the poor orphan, it’s our core business.
stephanie p