[Gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl] Scheduling first meeting of the PI Working Principles Sub-Team

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Dec 2 01:47:16 UTC 2013

The attached list of principles is provided as a starting point for discussion for the P&I WG Principles sub-team.  I developed most of them from a review of the references Marika provided below plus some of the early documents she provided to the WG.  I also included one from the work of the P&I DT along with a couple of my own.  As you will note in the introduction to the list "It is critical that these be critiqued freely and openly and that other principles are considered as well."

Chuck