[Gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl] Scheduling first meeting of the PI Working Principles Sub-Team

Nic Steinbach nic at name.com
Mon Dec 2 14:22:23 UTC 2013

Hi Marika,

I am sorry for the delay. I suspect that like myself some others on this
thread may have been on holiday last week.

I have completed the Doodle Poll, but like your second proposal a bit more.
My only suggestion would be that we move the Thursday Day 12 date up a bit
(Dec 8 or Dec 10) to ensure that we have all had time to review and
potentially respond to each other's feedback.

Best,

Nic

Nic Steinbach