[Gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl] Deadline for input and doodle poll to schedule next meeting

Nic Steinbach nic at name.com
Tue Dec 10 00:08:49 UTC 2013

Hi Chuck,

I think that this criteria looks good and is pretty straight forward. I
added one word into the first section as a potential change, but otherwise
feel good about this.

My only concerns are that it may be difficult to apply these practically
and that we may run into unexpected issues. I think we should be open to
modifying these guidelines as we move forward.

Best,

Nic

--
Nic Steinbach