[Gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl] Draft principles - comments

Nic Steinbach nic at name.com
Wed Dec 11 19:16:05 UTC 2013

Attached is an updated version with some clarification and additional
thoughts on my part. I unfortunately, am not quite as familiar with
Microsoft word markup as Chuck. I apologize if I broke convention.

I thought Tom brought up a good point with trying to apply the principles
to real life situations. I am not very familiar with either of those two
developments, but intend to take a look at them and think about them in the
context of this subteam. It certainly would be useful to have concrete
examples to compare the principles against in our discussons moving
forward.

Tom am I curious - how would you answer those questions?