[Gnso-subteam0b-policyimpl] Updated working principles for your review

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Fri Jan 10 08:14:48 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find attached for your review the latest version of the working
principles document as updated during our meeting yesterday. I also removed
the comments that I believe were addressed as part of yesterday's
conversation.

Please share any additional comments and/or edits you have with the mailing
list ahead of our next meeting which has been scheduled for Thursday 16
January at 21.00 UTC for 90 minutes.

Best regards,

Marika