[gtld-tech] Update to reserved names list for new gTLDs

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Thu Sep 19 12:46:14 UTC 2013

This was a topic discussed by the New TLD Applicant Group and Registry Stakeholder Group who all agree that we need this list from ICANN.

ICANN - Please advise as to when you all can provide the authoritative list that you will hold registries accountable to?  Any discretion left to the operators will be a disaster from a compliance perspective and places an unfair and unrealistic burden on the registries.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Business Affairs