[gtld-tech] [weirds] gTLD RDAP profile meeting during IETF94

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Tue Nov 3 03:04:54 UTC 2015

For those of you interested in joining remotely, please access the Adobe Connect room below. If you would like to join by phone, there are phone access numbers in the Adobe Connect room and in the attached.

https://icann.adobeconnect.com/tech-services/

Meeting is this Wednesday, 4 November from 09:00 to 11:30 (Yokohama time), which is 00:00 - 02:30 UTC.

Regards,

--
Francisco.