[gtld-tech] [ccnso-techwg] Call For Presentation TechDay ICANN 78 Hamburg

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Wed Jul 26 13:26:14 UTC 2023

                         Call for Presentations
                                vTechDay
                              at ICANN 78
                               (Hamburg)

The ICANN Tech Working Group is again planning a technical workshop at
the ICANN 78 meeting (Hamburg).

The TechDay workshop has been a part of ICANN meetings since 2006 and
has provided a forum for both experienced and new people to meet,
present and discuss technical topics related to registry and DNS work
and security.

As the ICANN meeting will be hybrid so will be vTechDay which currently
is penciled in for

                           Monday 2023-10-23

and we shall try to accommodate the time zone of virtual presenters when
setting the agenda.

We are especially interested in:

1. DNS Abuse Prevention and Mitigation Tools

2. Best (security) management practices, lines of defense, to protect
   Registries from bad actors, attacks or malware, or even reports of
   failures

3. In addition, we welcome suggestions for additional topics

If you are interested in presenting, please reply to this email or email
us at ccNSO-techday at icann.org.

We hope that you can join us and request that you disseminate this
Request to other lists where it might of interest.

greetings, el