[gtld-tech] Fwd: [SubPro-IRT] Review of RST Test Specifications

Gavin Brown gavin.brown at icann.org
Thu Feb 1 14:50:05 UTC 2024

Hi all,

I'm forwarding this as I think it may be relevant to this list. ICANN org is seeking feedback from the technical community on the new Registry System Testing (RST) specifications. If you are a current or prospective gTLD registry operator or Registry Services Provider, or have subject matter expertise on the same, your input would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Gavin.

Begin forwarded message: