[gtld-tech] CZDS download is broken due to failed auth server

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Tue Jan 30 21:08:04 UTC 2024

Thank you for reporting this issue, John and Viktor. We are investigating.

--
Francisco.

On 1/30/24, 12:46, "gtld-tech on behalf of Viktor Dukhovni via gtld-tech" <gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org <mailto:gtld-tech-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of gtld-tech at icann.org <mailto:gtld-tech at icann.org>> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 10:57:55AM -0500, John Levine via gtld-tech wrote:

> When my scripts try to contact https://account-api.icann.org <https://account-api.icann.org> to get a
> token, it rejects the connections. I gather I am not the only one
> seeing this problem.
>
> Anyone known when it'll be fixed?

I started a bit later in the day, and was seeing authentication, but
then found no zone data to pull (something about the HEAD requests
did not match expected behaviour).

In the last 30 minutes the problem appears to have been resolved.

--
Viktor.