[GTLD-WG] Trademark Clearinghouse Documents

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:07:25 UTC 2012

Hi, I've drafted a statement on TMCH and circulated it on the list.
But it has not been posted as a strawman proposal on link your
referred to.

If the deadline is Oct.15, I assume it would be hard to get consensus
from the WG and then submit to ALAC for decision. Or, could Avri brief
us if any decision was made on this at last call on September 17?
Sorry I was traveling and not able to join the call.

Best,

Hong