[GTLD-WG] Trademark Clearinghouse Documents

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Oct 2 19:13:17 UTC 2012

Hi,

I thought I had included your statements on the ANgWG working group issues list.  If not please send it to me again and I will put it up with apologies.
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Rollout+Issues>

As for moving it forward to ALAC, there has not been any discussion of that on this list yet.

As for Oct 15, if there were discussion and agreement on the list, it might still be possible for us to get it to the ALAC in time for a decision during Toronto.

Are you suggesting that the ANgWG send you draft forward to the ALAC as a candidate ALAC statement.

If so, what do people think?

avri