[GTLD-WG] Roll out issues.

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Oct 9 22:55:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

With ICANN coming up, I am hoping we can talk through some of the roll-out issues in depth, both in the meetings and at other points.

I also want to remind people that they should suggest new topics that need to be reviewed as toll-out issues.  _Please_ don't let the fact that I will ask you to hold the token and take the lead in the review as a reason for stifling yourselves.  Not all issues will, in the end, require a statement or other action. But lots of issues are being discussed and perhaps some would benefit from some organized conversation.

Pleasant and safe travels everyone.

avri