[GTLD-WG] Trademark Clearinghouse Documents

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 15:10:15 UTC 2012


Hi, the deadline to submit the comments on TMCH will be on Oct 15. So
I do suggest we add this item to our agenda on the WG meeting tomorrow
(Oct.15).

Hong



On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Hong Xue <hongxueipr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I thought I had included your statements on the ANgWG working group issues list.  If not please send it to me again and I will put it up with apologies.
>> <https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Rollout+Issues>
>>
> Thanks.
>
>
>> As for moving it forward to ALAC, there has not been any discussion of that on this list yet.
>
> Yes.
>>
>> As for Oct 15, if there were discussion and agreement on the list, it might still be possible for us to get it to the ALAC in time for a decision during Toronto.
>>
>> Are you suggesting that the ANgWG send you draft forward to the ALAC as a candidate ALAC statement.
>
> No. I suggest we have discussion in the WG first. Since there won't be
> WG meeting till Toronto, it means that the document won't be able to
> submit to Alac before Oct.15.
>
> Hong
>
>
>>
>> On 2 Oct 2012, at 07:07, Hong Xue wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, I've drafted a statement on TMCH and circulated it on the list.
>>> But it has not been posted as a strawman proposal on link your
>>> referred to.
>>>
>>> If the deadline is Oct.15, I assume it would be hard to get consensus
>>> from the WG and then submit to ALAC for decision. Or, could Avri brief
>>> us if any decision was made on this at last call on September 17?
>>> Sorry I was traveling and not able to join the call.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>> Hong
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:12 AM, Matt Ashtiani <matt.ashtiani at icann.org> wrote:
>>>> Dear Avri,
>>>>
>>>> I am folioing up on the email below. Can you please advise if you think a Statement on the "Trademark Clearinghouse Documents PC<https://community.icann.org/x/G5AoAg>" is necessary?
>>>>
>>>> Please note that the deadline to comment is 15-Oct-2012.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Matt Ashtiani
>>>>
>>>> At-Large Coordination Officer
>>>>
>>>> ICANN
>>>>
>>>> 12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
>>>>
>>>> Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536 USA
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> From: Matt Ashtiani <matt.ashtiani at icann.org<mailto:matt.ashtiani at icann.org>>
>>>> Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 12:47 PM
>>>> To: Avri Doria <avri at acm.org<mailto:avri at acm.org>>
>>>> Cc: "gtld-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:gtld-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>" <gtld-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:gtld-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>>, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com<mailto:ocl at gih.com>>, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>>
>>>> Subject: Trademark Clearinghouse Documents
>>>>
>>>> Dear Avri,
>>>>
>>>> Please note that the "Trademark Clearinghouse Documents PC<https://community.icann.org/x/G5AoAg>" is now open. Please advise if you think a Statement on this PC is necessary.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Matt Ashtiani
>>>>
>>>> At-Large Coordination Officer
>>>>
>>>> ICANN
>>>>
>>>> 12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
>>>>
>>>> Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536 USA
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> GTLD-WG mailing list
>>>> GTLD-WG at atlarge-lists.icann.org
>>>> https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/gtld-wg
>>>>
>>>> Working Group direct URL: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/New+GTLDs
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Professor Dr. Hong Xue
>>> Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)
>>> Beijing Normal University
>>> http://www.iipl.org.cn/
>>> 19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
>>> Beijing 100875 China
>>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> GTLD-WG mailing list
>> GTLD-WG at atlarge-lists.icann.org
>> https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/gtld-wg
>>
>> Working Group direct URL: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/New+GTLDs
>
>
>
> --
> Professor Dr. Hong Xue
> Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)
> Beijing Normal University
> http://www.iipl.org.cn/
> 19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
> Beijing 100875 China



-- 
Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)
Beijing Normal University
http://www.iipl.org.cn/
19 Xin Jie Kou Wai Street
Beijing 100875 China



More information about the GTLD-WG mailing list