[GTLD-WG] Letter Regarding Registry SG DIDT on TMCH

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Oct 18 03:40:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

These seem to me like substantive comments and changes.

I guess we missed the goal of submitting in Toronto.

Obviously we will have to work a bit more toward group consensus and wait to submit untii the we reach consensus.

Alan: once you have the chance please make your changes.

Once the text stabilizes again, I will restart the 24 hr clock.

Thank you

avri