[GTLD-WG] Update on SARP

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Nov 12 17:12:56 UTC 2012

Thank you for this report.

While I now about the recusal from the ANgRG, I dod not know about the recusal from the group of that you had stepped down from the vice-chair role - though I guess that in retrospect it explains things.

I am wondering whether there is anyone else in this group that is willing to take on a vice chair role.

Thanks

avri