[GTLD-WG] Workspace on the Issue of Private Ownership of Common Words as TLDs

CW Mail mail at christopherwilkinson.eu
Mon Nov 12 22:06:12 UTC 2012

Good evening:

I want to make it quite clear that I am totally opposed to the private
use of generic words in English or any other language as TLD domain
names. The only exception that I would be prepared to contemplate
would be that the generic domains would be OPEN to all users in that
community, as endorsed by ICANN and the GAC.

This issue has been on the table for nearly 15 years. It is time to
draw the line.

Regards to you all

Christopher Wilkinson