[GTLD-WG] Workspace on the Issue of Private Ownership of Common Words as TLDs

RJ Glass jipshida2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 20:09:08 UTC 2012

I am in agreement.

RJGlass
A at L

________________________________
From: CW Mail <mail at christopherwilkinson.eu>
To: ICANN GTLD WG list <gtld-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [GTLD-WG] Workspace on the Issue of Private Ownership of Common Words as TLDs

Good evening:

I want to make it quite clear that I am totally opposed to the private
use of generic words in English or any other language as TLD domain
names. The only exception that I would be prepared to contemplate
would be that the generic domains would be OPEN to all users in that
community, as endorsed by ICANN and the GAC.

This issue has been on the table for nearly 15 years. It is time to
draw the line.

Regards to you all

Christopher Wilkinson