[GTLD-WG] Workspace on the Issue of Private Ownership of Common Words as TLDs

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Wed Nov 14 00:20:34 UTC 2012

On 13 November 2012 18:58, Michele Neylon :: Blacknight <
michele at blacknight.com> wrote:

> We could go around and around on this for hours :) While it's fun, it's
> pointless

Michele, nobody here is demanding you waste your time. In the last gTLD
working group call I was charged with engaging At-Large on this issue.

This might just be one of those interesting times where the interests of
global Internet end-users and those of the existing domain industry
significantly diverge. I can certainly see why.

- Evan