[GTLD-WG] Meeting Invitation / New gTLDs WG - Monday 26 November 2012 at 1600 UTC
avri at acm.org
Wed Nov 21 14:36:05 UTC 2012
I want to note that this is a special meeting to cover just the Outreach Evaluation and Recommendation work item.
the Proposed agenda:
1. Review of Agenda (5 min) - Avri
2. Roll call (5 min) - Staff
3. Outreach evaluation & recommendation (40 minutes)
See transcript from 15 October 2012 New gTLD WG meeting in Toronto
Discussion will involved a walk through of the wiki and any comments received before the meeting.
The intent is
• to move toward acceptance of the plan
• to get volunteers for various teams and
• to make progress on the substance of item A in the proposed plan - theory formation
4. Review of Action Items from this meeting. (10 minutes)
On 21 Nov 2012, at 21:59, At-Large Staff wrote:
> Dear All,
> The next meeting of the New gTLDs Working Group is scheduled on Monday 26
> November 2012 at 1600 UTC.
> For various times see:
> The draft agenda and call details will be sent out with the reminder
> Adobe Connect:
> Wiki workspace:
> If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:
> staff at atlarge.icann.org
> Thank you.
> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, and Nathalie
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> GTLD-WG mailing list
> GTLD-WG at atlarge-lists.icann.org
> Working Group direct URL: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/New+GTLDs
More information about the GTLD-WG